The REAL laws of attraction

To begin with, we are co creators not only with other people but with source itself (GOD). Last night I was considering what keeping a positive attitude meant to me. The answer was of course not so simple. Throughout most of my life, up till the last 10 years, my attitude has been largely ambivalent and simply involved with everyday existence without regard to the fact that I had any choice at all in how things unfold. I went to school because that's what you are suppose to do, I achieved a Masters degree fueled by marginal interest and heaps of professional low self esteem, and I simply flowed with life powered by external authority. When I began meditating about 15 years ago something powerful and rather sneaky began to happen to me, I was able to witness my thoughts/emotions both negative and positive. At the same time I was financially desperate, and feeling like I was carrying at least four other people on my shoulders at all times. My breathing was shallow, mind disturbed and body tense. So I went in search for solutions and stumbled on all these "life changing" self help books all of which essentially said the same thing, "think positive, do positive, and you will attract what you put off". Maybe, as a newbie to spiritual work, I was a bit over zealous, I thought real positive and was quick to beat down any negative thought which found its way to the surface, and something did happen, however it wasn't the new car I wanted or an easy way out of my money problems; what I received was more tension more suffering. So how could this be the laws of attraction clearly state you attract what you hold in your mind right??? The truth is you attract what you need in order to further your education on the Earth, negative or positive. I repressed the negativity in my life primarily because my ego was unaware that the origins of vibrations which Humans would prefer not too feel actually originate as a manifestation of our own nervous system brought out by either an external button pushers and/or internal physical/mental discordance. Essentially if the whole world were simply positive in Nature very little would get done, we are motivated by challenges, obstacles, and pain. Reflect for a moment on the current environmental challenges Humanity is facing. We have been extremely positive mind oriented and proactive about progressing our living conditions; however with all the progress we have set the Earth on an extinction trajectory. Excessive positivity without the caution the negative mind contributes will generate conditions which future generations are going to have to work on just because of our greed and impatience. Individually, it is true if you think nothing will go right then nothing will, the negative mind is protective, it exists for the purpose of rationing our growth so we receive what we need when we are ready. How we receive the lessons the universe throws at us will determine the organic growth of our positivity. As we cultivate awareness through meditation we stop identifying ourselves as our thoughts and emotions, after all they are just movement and impermanent so hence they are rather undependable if we are seeking something truly solid and stable. The ultimate control is surrender. Flow is the energy of all creation moving through each one of us in a very unique way. We all have challenges, however its through the cultivation of grace that these challenges are able to be viewed much more objectively and we can then see where the growth lies. Grace is a streamlining, it will naturally direct our energy to best serve spirit or the higher self. Don't force positivity, simply let it happen by cultivating a meditative mind; accept that we all have negative and positive aspects and in TRUTH they are equal; we may prefer positivity, however choosing only the positive while repressing negativity will only serve to limit growth. Surrender to flow, because that's where all the energy is. Finally, calibrate your life to pure consciousness/presence and enlightenment is a definite, it is after all our birth right. 

Inhale, Exhale
Akal

Interested in Deepening your Yogic practice or getting back in shape? I can help www.somaarts1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment